Policies and Procedures
I want your training to be safe, enjoying and effective so that you will achieve your fitness goal. Communication is the key to our training. To make this an enjoyable and productive experience you should be honest, specific and able to answer questions.
Please speak up at any time if you feel discomfort or pain to avoid any injury while training with me, I have experienced hearing loss so please make sure I hear what you say.
- Be respectful of everyone’s time. Please arrive on time and leave on time so everyone gets their full allotted training time. You are welcome to use the hill before and after your workout.
- You are in charge of the music, TV, fans, doors, windows, temperature etc. to ensure a comfortable workout experience.
- If the door is closed, please come through the side/gate entrance. This is likely to be the case on rare rainy days or very hot days when we have the A/C on.
- Please wipe your feet well before entering the gym. You are free to work-out in shoes, socks or bare feet.
- Sorry, no children or pets allowed in the gym during workouts.
- Please be respectful of the gym equipment:
- no dropping or clanging weights.
- no setting any weights on benches.
- When re-racking weights place them with the numbers facing up.
- Use the shelf for your personal belongings during your workout.
- There are towels on the shelf for you to use.
- Park on the street and do not block driveways.
- A bathroom and shower are available for your convenience as well.
24 hour notice cancellation policy
Rescheduling or Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice before your scheduled appointment will be charged the Full Rate.
There are NO EXCEPTIONS
Thank you for your understanding!